Add WhatsApp Share button with Jetpack

Posted by with No comments
WhatsApp is one of the popular media for Messaging and Social Networking especially for Android and IPhone users. Technology is growing day by day so you have to mordenize your blog with latest features.


Things which Mordenize itself according to World needs will only retain in this world.

Adding WhatsApp share button will provide a feature to your readers to share your content in WhatsApp, which will give exposure to new set of readers.

Jetpack is almost installed in all blogs and Jetpack sharing is used in more than 70% of WordPress blogs. Myself using Jetpack sharing in most of my blogs. (In PatherFix, I am using Genesis Simple Share Plugin )

I would always think having WhatsApp share button in Jetpack will help me to add WhatsApp sharing buttons in my articles.  Guys, this became true...

Now a new plugin called WhatsApp Sharing for Jetpack available which will help you to add WhatsApp button in Jetpack sharing.

Plugin link.

I already installed this plugin in my site StarFives and it works fine. Guys you too install this plugin in your site which will attract Android and iPhone users. After some month I will write about the changes in traffic after WhatsApp button.

Hoping for best to happen..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment